Join The Dream Team!
The DREAM TEAM is a group of people dedicated to accomplishing the vision of i5 CITY through selflessly serving in various areas of ministry. Before choosing a place to serve take a moment to look over this list of available serve opportunities:
SERVE ANCHORS (Sunday Teams)
HOST: Create a welcoming atmosphere for our guests during our experiences and events.
SUPPORT: Establish a safe and efficient environment for guests during our experiences and events.
- Security (Security requires some prerequisites and additional training)
- Medical Response (Medical Response requires professional medical experience)
CONNECTIONS: Help guests find a place where they can connect and get involved.
- Connections Center
- Follow Up and Assimilation
COMMUNICATIONS: Provide technological support and creativity for our experiences.
- Photo/Video Editing
- Graphic Design
i5 KIDS: Facilitate a fun and engaging experience for children to explore the truths of the Bible.
- Nursery (6 weeks - 1yr)
- Preschool (2yrs and 3yrs)
- Pre-K & Kindergarten (4yrs, 5yrs & 6yrs)
- Elementary (1st-5th Grade)
- Kid Fridays/Admin*
PRODUCTION: Provide technological support and creativity for our experiences.
- Sound Engineer
- Live Camera Operator
- Stage Manager
WORSHIP: Lead our Partners and Guest in expressions of gratitude, love and praise to our God during our experiences.
DISCIPLESHIP: Provide guidance and support for people that need spiritual ministry.
- Altar Ministry
- Fresh Start (New Believers)
SERVE ANCHORS (Non-Sunday Teams)
CARE MINISTRY: Provide practical and compassionate care support to persons and families connected to i5 CITY.
- Counseling (Requires experience and certification in clinical and/or spiritual counseling)
- Funeral Team
- Prayer Calls
- Wedding Team
- Visitation Team (Visiting and caring for the sick and shut in)